Lead Developer Ruby on Rails
Rompslomp.nl is an online accounting program aimed at small entrepreneurs such as freelancers and self-employed persons. The mission of Rompslomp is to remove all “red tape ” from entrepreneurs so they can be more successful. We do this by offering an online app that is super simple to use and affordable too.
Rompslomp is a fast growing scale-up that started in 2014. Since 2022 Rompslomp is part of Visma. Because of growth Rompslomp is looking for a Lead Developer Ruby on Rails.
Your responsibilities include maintaining and developing the app and providing technical support to our users. You enjoy inventing and implementing cool new features and improvements on both a technical and functional level. You do this together with a team of Ruby on Rails specialists that you know how to coach and lead.
Which powers do you bring with you:
- You have around 8 years of experience as a developer
- You have thorough knowledge of Ruby on Rails and the ecosystem around it
- You are good at both backend and frontend development
- You write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- You like Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration + Continuous Delivery
- You have an eye for detail and are critical of yourself and others
- You like to work together, but you are also independent
- You stay informed of the latest developments in your field
- You have a HBO/WO thinking and working level
- You master the English language and have strong communication skills.
You’re an absolutely King/Queen if you also:
- Use Agile methodology
- Have experience with UX design
- Have experience with devops
- Have experience with AWS
- Have basic knowledge about AI.
What can you expect?
- An excellent salary,
- 27 holidays per year and more if you stay
- NS Business Card and Bicycle lease scheme
- Collective health insurance
- A travel and cancellation insurance
- Daily allowance for homework
- Essentials to set up your home office
- Freedom to develop beautiful things. Things that contribute to the accounting of almost 200,000 Rompslomp users.
- Short lines of communication so you can have a lot of influence on the future development of Rompslomp
- A pleasant, informal and enterprising working atmosphere
- Flexible hours, remote work if you want or join us at our nice office at Utrecht
- Possibility to grow
- Contribute to communities
- Access to the Visma Family (boost your ambition)
- Discount platform via Visma
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are always helpful and love to meet you in person.
Interested and want more information?
For more information or apply directly, please contact Dominique Klop van Rosmalen at +31 6 5575 4562 or email@example.com
*** This is an exclusive search assignment for VanRosmalenHR! ***